Writings so far...

Thursday 29 May 2014

Hey my mad lil sissy !

Hey my mad lil sissy !

                     
Anyways just felt like writing few words about my Nerlindi.. I know you would rather say u can ‘say it too’ but sometimes what u feel is way beyond words and time… right from childhood TRUST me I thought “SUMA & Me FRIENDS? NO WAY, NEVER !!! :@” fighting to ending up being lovely sisters is what NOW I’ve realized!

Fighting in USA, stealing Barbie’s and her dresses.. Guess u remember? :x bullying our Rash Rani out of the room, playing Barbie Barbie, kitchen set, eating donuts, cooking, celebrating festivals, arguing, gossips etc [end of thinking capacity] sorry! :D … I realized that u deserve more than what I thought about u… I started loving u mahn! Hrrrr…. Impossible finally turned out to be possible! SUMA… you are the best of whatever I had, have and will always be… I don’t know what place do I stand in your heart, but for me you really do not fit in. . . HEY I mean u occupy a biiiiigggggggg space… damn so fat u r!!! :O

Didn’t find someone so polite, courteous, humble, sweet, cute, hot, kool, naughty & generous… [shouldn’t I stop lying?  :) ] lolz… each and every moment spend with you whether good or bad/ happy or sad… I have enjoyed as well as learnt & enjoyed with you! Thank you sooooooo much for always being there whenever I needed a shoulder to share & hear on! You deserve the best Sumi! :-* keep smiling… and let the world smile with you!

Remember whatever happens,  happens for the best . . . so you know why I am a part of your life? ;) obviously!!!! Because God wanted an unused brain like ‘u’ to be smart by being with a used brain like ‘me’!! It’s simple!! B-) %-)
Be Happy always!!
BIGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGG & loads of love  !!! :)

I love u till the end! =D) <3   - Jaanu

No comments:

Post a Comment